- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that are tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties.
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling, tailoring, or personalization in our products.
- Collect information on our user’s preferences in order to create more useful products.
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments (such as one-time pop-ups or “hero” displays when first visiting a site and to collect impressions and click data).
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact us: email@example.com.